SOLD (May 2018). This stunning equestrian property, arguably the most well-equipped in the Wellington region, is located just minutes from Kaitoke regional park and truly offers a full package that is guaranteed to impress.
There’s an exceptional, near new, all-weather 20m x 40m arena, a generous stable complex encompassing four stables, tack room and truck bay, and various other outbuildings suitable for vehicle and farm equipment storage.
The 1920s (relocated) residence will absolutely take your breath away. Extensively and tastefully enhanced over the past few years, the interior is near-immaculate and brimming with modern fixtures, while retaining a relaxed country-feel and original features such as a high-stud and timeless timber floors.
The home and equestrian facilities are complemented perfectly by a spectacular piece of land. Upwards of 17 acres, it’s a balanced property encompassing large, well-kept paddocks, beautiful established trees and native bush, and your own private access to Pakuratahi River. All this just 35 minutes north of Wellington and a short drive over the hill from Wairarapa.
Come and see us at an open home, or call now for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
– Three large bedrooms, second living area can be used as fourth bedroom
– Stunning designer kitchen with granite benches and quality fittings
– Gorgeous sunny living spaces
– En-suite, family bathroom, separate w/c & separate laundry
– Studio/sleepout, double garage, additional storage sheds
– Stable complex with x4 stables, tackroom and large truck/float bay
– Impressive 40m x 20m all-weather arena with viewing gallery
– Floor area 214m2 plus studio/sleepout and all other outbuildings
– Land area 7.1ha (17.5acres), well-maintained paddocks and established trees