SOLD (April 2018). You won’t know how lucky you are until you own this classic 10 acre block, once used as part of a film set for Fred Dagg’s Country Calendar! Like a miniature farm, this affordable property is very well set up for a wide range of agricultural and horticultural pursuits.
The home was built in 2004 and significantly extended/enhanced in 2014, including the installation of uPVC double glazed joinery so you’ll stay warm and dry during winter and cool in summer. A spacious master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe opens out to the sun-drenched main deck.
You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to garaging and storage. In addition to both a double and single garage, there’s a massive four-bay implement shed (two enclosed) with two-post, 4 tonne hoist! Outside you’ll find a well-laid out, fully fenced property with 7 fertilised paddocks, animal shelters and stockyards with loading ramp.
Set against a beautiful rural backdrop of neighbouring lifestyle blocks and native and planted forests, there’s such a relaxed country feel about this property yet it’s only 10 minutes’ drive from Silverstream. Deer frequently visit from the large section of bush across the river.
– Master bedroom with en-suite & walk-in-wardrobe
– Spacious kitchen and living area opening out to north-facing, sunny deck
– Built 2004, extended and enhanced 2014
– Modern fixtures, fittings and infrastructure incl uPVC double glazing
– Wood burner with wetback, heat transfer system and panel heaters
– Double garage, single garage, four-bay implement shed
– Two-post, 4 tonne hoist in the implement shed
– Beautiful native trees and bush
– Race with access to 4 of the paddocks
– Bridges over gullies to get stock/tractor over easily
– Septic tank, 2 x 25,000 litre water tanks with pump & filter system
– 134m2 floor area plus approx 178m2 of garage / shed space, 4ha land area