SOLD (March 2019). This exquisite country estate, conceived over a lifetime and brought to life circa 2008 combines materials from five continents and over a century of craftsmanship. The modern Victorian masterpiece is a testament to its creative, fastidious owners and it’s clear that no expense nor amount of effort was spared in its grand design, careful construction and meticulous finishing. Towering at fourteen metres high, this stately manor is brimming with magnificent period design elements and antique fittings. Rarely seen achieved with such discernment, the union of authentic Victorian era style with a brand new, state of the art build is inspiring to say the least.
As one of Tauranga’s largest private homes, its total floor area of 932m2 is likely to accommodate even the largest of families. Despite its size however, there’s an unmistakably intimate atmosphere – this house has a heart, this house is a home.
Set on 5 acres of totally private, immaculate grounds, further development opportunities beyond its current use include creating a wedding venue, luxury lodge, equestrian facility or botanical garden.
– 5 large bedroom suites, 4 beautifully appointed bathrooms (could be configured to add more bedrooms)
– Living spaces include a grand entrance hall, kitchen & dining, family room, library, formal lounge, games room, cinema and office
– Master suite includes his & hers dressing rooms, sewing/crafts room & magnificent ensuite
– Stunning timber detailing, solid plaster ceilings & stained glass features throughout
– Antique Victorian light fittings & door hardware
– Double glazed, fully insulated, modern technology & appliances
– 5 acres of manicured grounds, garaging for up to 7 vehicles