SOLD (April 2019) Representing exceptional value for money and located about 5 minutes from Tauranga Crossing and Bethlehem, this is an absolutely stunning, private family oasis. Brimming with high quality fittings, this builder’s own home came to life just 6 years ago and it’s easy to see why the current owners have loved living here. Something that struck me when I first visited is that this is a home with style and personality, but its designer didn’t compromise on space or functionality. Smooth lines and airy spaces connect living with outdoors, bathrooms with bedrooms, kitchen with dining. At 337m2 it boasts five bedrooms, multiple separate living areas, a spacious office and two stylish bathrooms. There’s ample storage inside the home, and along with a double, internal access garage, the massive shed will cater to all sorts of activities and requirements. Positioned perfectly to capture all-day sun, this Oamaru stone and solid timber clad home is set on a fully landscaped, family friendly section. There’s off-street parking sufficient for trucks, trailers, boats and teenagers, and the dreamy swimming pool and entertaining area is simply stunning.
– 5 double bedrooms (incl master with walk-in-wardrobe & en-suite)
– Stylish, modern, high quality fittings throughout
– Spacious office, separate laundry, ample storage throughout
– Massive 9x13m shed, off-street parking for 10+ large vehicles
– Dreamy swimming pool & entertaining area
– Oamaru stone & solid timber cladding
– Double glazed, fully insulated