This gorgeous, unique, European inspired home is much more than its distinctive styling and spacious section. It’s also more than its convenient location so close to Bethlehem, Tauranga Crossing and the CBD. What this home has that you won’t easily find again is a perfectly positioned and fabulously finished accessory building, currently set up as a Salon but that offers endless opportunity for a variety of business and personal pursuits.
This home oozes character with its exposed wooden trusses, vaulted ceilings and timber floors. An open plan dining and kitchen space connects with a more intimate sunken lounge and there’s a fabulous covered outdoor deck space with drop down awnings for all-weather family use and memorable entertaining all year round. This family and entertainer’s delight is further complimented by an expansive NW facing deck, large composite swimming pool and a proper hot tub.
The kitchen is simply gorgeous with quality cabinetry, benchtops, and a central butcher’s block. This and the other living spaces are tastefully arranged – practical and inviting. There are four spacious bedrooms including a master with ensuite and spectacular views.
A roomy double garage with sauna completes this unique, thoughtful and practical family home. With the section space’s potential for further development and the high value and perfectly located accessory building, this property has so much to offer to so many!
– Beautifully styled and timeless in its unique design
– 4 bed, 2 bath 246 m2 home on 3028 m2 private section with rural views
– Minutes from shopping and entertainment in Bethlehem and Tauranga Crossing
– Large accessory building road side with great exposure for personal or business use
– Further development potential
– Potential lease income with no intrusion on your privacy